Document Shredding / Data Destruction FAQ
- What is HIPAA?
- What is FACTA?
- What is NAID?
- What is an “AAA” NAID Certification Verification Certificate?
- What is a Certificate of Destruction?
- Does MicroShred require its employees to be bonded?
- Is MicroShred a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Why use MicroShred's shredding service instead of using my own shredder?
- What is the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act?
About The Shredding Process
- Do I really need to shred all my bills, bank statements, and junkmail credit card offers?
- Should I remove rubber bands, staples, paper clips, or any other type of paper fastener?
- How much is MicroShred's secure document disposal service?
- Can different types and colors of paper be mixed together?
- Can I witness the destruction of my information?
- What else can you destroy, besides paper?
- Will my shredded paper be recycled?
Contact us for a FREE Consultation, Demonstration and Estimate
Confidential Shredder Blog
Our services can be personalized to fit your company's needs. Whether you need a document destruction service on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis - you tell us how often, we'll be there.
Recycling paper has substantial benefits on our eco-system and it is so easy to do! MicroShred utilizes an environmentally friendly method to dispose of highly confidential documents and other materials.