Secure Document Shredder
DATA SHREDDING FAQ
- What is HIPAA?
- What is FACTA?
- What is NAID?
- What is an “AAA” NAID Certification Verification Certificate?
- What is a Certificate of Destruction?
- Does MicroShred require its employees to be bonded?
- Is Microshred a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Why use MicroShred's shredding service instead of using my own shredder?
- What is the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act?
About the Data Shredding Process
- Do I really need to shred all of my bills, bank statements, and junkmail credit card offers?
- Should I remove rubber bands, staples, paper clips, or any other type of paper fastener?
- How much is MicroShred's secure document disposal service?
- Can different types and colors of paper be mixed together?
- Can I witness the destruction of my information?
- What else can you destroy, besides paper?
- Will my shredded paper be recycled?
Contact us for a FREE Consultation, Demonstration and Estimate
Free Shredding Events
Confidential Shredder Blog
Our services can be personalized to fit your company's needs. Whether you need a document destruction service on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis - you tell us how often, we'll be there.
Recycling paper has substantial benefits on our eco-system and it is so easy to do! MicroShred utilizes an environmentally friendly method to dispose of highly confidential documents and other materials.
We provide FREE locked security containers which are individually
keyed for each client.