Secure Document Shredding
Below are some articles we have put together that cover identity theft, document shredding, paper recycling, different shredding options and more. We strive to educate our clients which allows them to make informed decisions that protect themselves and their businesses.
- The Secure Shredding Industry’s Almighty Certificate of Destruction
- Confidential Shredding Companies: Professionals in Identity Protection
- One Man's Trash Gives Identity Thieves Cash
- Financial Records: Be Careful Where You Toss Them!
- The Environmental Benefits of Shredding Paper
- Why Use Shredding Services?
- Medical Records, Identity Theft, and the Proper Disposal
- Bonded Employees: Why They Are Beneficial
- Confidential Document Destruction: Top 20 Things to Shred
- Shred Your Documents, Save Your Identity!!!
- Secure Document Shredding: How It Will Save Your Bottom Line
- Document Shredding: How You Can Avoid Corporate Espionage
- What’s The Difference Between On And Off Site Shredding? What’s Better
- Recycling Paper: How It Helps Our Eco-System
Contact us for a FREE Consultation, Demonstration and Estimate
Free Shredding Events
Confidential Shredder Blog
Our services can be personalized to fit your company's needs. Whether you need a document destruction service on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis - you tell us how often, we'll be there.
Recycling paper has substantial benefits on our eco-system and it is so easy to do! MicroShred utilizes an environmentally friendly method to dispose of highly confidential documents and other materials.
We provide FREE locked security containers which are individually
keyed for each client.